The Bite
Chimy Changa

I'm worried

By Kington
Mad worried.

For the first time in awhile I'm worried if I did the right thing by choosing to cross my arms and make no move.

I stayed in the shadows and drowned my presence in silence.

I made no sound.

And I'm worried that I'll have to pay for my silence.

But I can't change what I've done.

But what worries me is that I don't know what I've done fully. I know I did nothing. But I chose to do nothing so that "nothing" would have nearly no effect. But somehow I get the feeling "nothing" just caused a very very big problem.

I wish someone would just grab me by the shoulders and shout with spittle flying into my face and all "SNAP OUT OF IT YA BLOODY ***** AND KILL PROPERLY"

But I'm just so much better at killing when I'm distracted. Oh well. I just have to bide my time and see. I'm pretty sure it's not gonna get toxic on me anyway.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Daniel Siow 11/22/2007 11:00:00 pm
    yo~!!!! dudue~!!!! link me~!!!

    www.dsiow.blogspot.com

    so random of me... XD

Something to say?