The Bite
Chimy Changa

Mad confused

By Kington
I've adjusted things.

I know you're addicted to talking to me. It's from an adjustment.

I've tested things like crazy.

When I get a positive. You feed me a negative test result.

When I get a negative. You feed me a positive result.

But the way you're so unselfish makes you hard to predict.

You're confusing me. Just when I think you're on to me. You act blur.

Or are you really not acting?

Just when I think you're attacking. And I examine you. You turn silent and everything drops to zero.

Just when I attack. You defend.

And now you run through that. You tried to consume it. That thing. You managed to finish it too. The bare effort from going through that...is something called madness by everyone. Because I made it in madness.

And now I raise my weapons.

And you make me doubt myself again.

And I wonder what do you want from me again after all these months I've been here.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?