The Bite
Chimy Changa

Hands

By Kington
She grabs my ribs. Smart girl.

She knows my ribs is my weak spot.

I grab her right hand with both my hands and pull her hand away as I sidestep out of her grip.

Her skin is fair. Her face I don't recognise. Her skin is also smooth as I realise when I turn her hand in mine to grab her fingers.

Her grip was strong. She knew it. My abdomen is recovering from strength modulation. And her grab hurt. She was trying to tear the muscles from my stomach. Had she succeeded I wouldn't be able to breathe.

Her face is laughing at me.

I spin around her. Still holding on to her hand. Out of reach for her left hand.

And I yank. I pull her hand back over her head by her last 2 fingers. I stretch her. Pulling harder.

She shifts and I see the tension in her muscles disappear. I turn to counter that constantly keeping her hand perpendicular to her body.

She shifts sideways again. I follow and this time, I use my knee to knock her to the floor.

She's lying face down as I pull her fingers back even more and I sit on her. My left hand checks for tension in her muscles. I'd tear her tendons if it were necessary.

I tell her because she's skilled I grabbed her last 2 fingers for this hold. Because it works better when I'm sitting on her pinning her down. It gets people to beg faster. And grabbing the first 2 is for a frontal attack.

She smirks. And I check for the tension in her muscles again. It's low. The tension is low. But at least it's there. But she's not in pain.


GWUH!

I wake up. I look around the room. I stare at my dad's laptop still on. I suddenly become aware of the noises downstairs. Su Yi's conversation still flashing from when I fell asleep. We were talking about things...I shake the words "6 yr olds must share everything" from my head.

I check the electronic dial of my room clock. 6.40. I've only been asleep for about 3 hours and 40 mins. I get up quickly shut down everything. I disconnect the main com's power. And I go back to sleep.

I need to work on my moves and stamina.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?