The Bite
Chimy Changa

Overdue in some sense

By Kington
I'm single. No kidding. And it's a little obvious larh...

I was/am also always single. Me and Kar Leng same boat although she might have hooked up since the last time I checked but that's not really a big part of my business.

I know there are girls interested in me.(although not in the massive quantities like Kin Keong) Ego talk aside. This is stuff other people tell me. However since no one does anything. I just buat tak tahu. Saves a lot of time and trouble.

And in the words of a friend, "too unique to predict" well yes...Musta been a bit of a shock to see me react so non-chalantly when I was told Lesley hooked up. See la I told you guys di don't try to predict lerh I keep an ear out for rumours about myself. I guessed so a few days in advance lerh. I knew and I wasn't bothered. Zzzzz.

I've also stopped all those late night conversations over the phone. Most of the phone calls I get and do after the sun goes down is..."Eh bird want go supper?" "Want dota?" And those conversations in those chat channels and stuff. Guy talk really.

Ok lah that and "Hey Sarah, you wanted a ride tomorrow right?" that and the highly incorrigible conversations with Pui Yean after asking for something that I didn't know like Kevin's phone number or smth.

So I bet you're gonna ask if life is boring?

Not really larh quite fun lorh with bird, penyu, keong and jorrel. And somehow I'm not really too bothered with the dating scene lerh. If the time is right it's right lorh. Kinda swamped with exams anyway.

Sure it's all guys mostly...But eh only with guys can you suggest doing crazy things. Like driving to Subang just for a burger...Eh it's a good burger!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?