The Bite
Chimy Changa

So what?.....

By Kington
So what is Stephanie is right and my time really is running out?

The hourglass is empty now.

So what if it's last minute?

So what if it's not my crew?

So what if it's not for me to be there originally?

I don't think it's right.

So what if Lesley is encouraging me to do so?

So what if the odd circumstances of Vidya's dissapearance left me with a possibility?

So what if the programs are ending?

So what if I have a choice to go?

So what if it's just around the corner?

So what if I have a 2 suits prepped for events like this?

So what if Laura says I should ask?

So what if by going I could possibly use the atmosphere to my advantage?

So what...so what if I keep telling myself these things? You can cheat the world but most importantly you must be able to cheat yourself. Wise words always repeated to me by Ms. Chian whenever I tell her I don't study.

I can't cheat myself my heart is in my throat. But duty comes first. And it's my duty not to go. So that the greatest joy will be felt. I'll try some other time.

So I lay waiting for my next opurtunity. And hopefully things will pass. But I still feel ill at ease for declining. But then again...As Lesley said...No way to retrieve it from Vidya's empty house.

But the possibilities bug me.

Oh well. Time to kill with the bird!

Another post later on since my bud no longer has exams anyway. Wait we all don't have exams anymore! Oh yeah hor lol chem. Sorry guys XD
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?