The Bite
Chimy Changa

Beh syok

By Kington
For something syok first though. Hop over to Chee Ping's blog for an awesome political joke.



If you didn't get it...Oh well.
------------------------------------

Beh syok for 2 things...

Thursday got lessons again. Friday need complete and submit UCAS.

Beh syok.

---------------------------------------

"So what do you think of Kiera Knightly? Hot?"
"Uhhhh Pretty lah..."
"But not hot right? Yeah I thought so. She just isn't as hot as Megan Fox."
"Oh the transformers woman."
"You think she's hot right?"
"Uhh guess so."
"Sigh...What about Jessica Alba?"
"I guess she's hot."
"She's dahm hot lah! Eh you guy or not?"
"Of course I'm a guy! Genes and well...Gear says I'm male."
"Ok ok"[Rubs temples] "I know you're called a Lustless. A killer instinctless, lustless, greedless wierdo. Lustless philosophy. Boring lah you. Dunno how to talk about chicks one."
"Can't help it larh! Just the way I am. Talk about something else lah."
"Sigh you even threw out the bloodlust too. Boring lah you. No killing urge. Don't check out girls. Don't swear also. Don't listen to nor tell dirty jokes anymore. What happened to you lah?"
"Well I dunno I guess I just saw the Way, the Truth and the Light. That and I kinda like the lustless philosophy."
"You're just wasting your eyeballs man. Beh syok lah talking to you."

Seem familiar. This happened too often in f5...As a result no one bothers to talk about my taste in girls anymore.

And fuyoh they also complained about how I picked 1 girl over another. On the first time seeing the other.(ancient history btw) They complained as if I sold my kingdom for a donkey lah that 1.

So yes I can't talk about chicks. And it's saddddd BLOBLOOOBLOOOO!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?