The Bite
Chimy Changa

*blink*

By Kington
Ugh! Finally 11:45. But boyyyy has it felt like a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg night.

"you're not emo-ing over ******* right?"
"Nope if my philosophy is if I can let it get to me I'm probably not ready for a relationship."
"no"

The rest was an explanation on why. Which was sound. Saying if I'm not affected it means I'm not opening up. Something like that lah. More or less.

"She said she........."

And I was treated to another philosophical theory about how wrong that idea was. About how no experience is a dangerous thing. But then again God may deal the right cards.

"She left without saying goodbye. Highly uncharacteristic of her."
"Oh my God lah you're madly in love."

Am I? I don't know.

"I'm trying not to bother. I'm just not letting the little things get to me you know?"
"Oh I haven't learnt that trick yet."

Wow I'm actually ahead of my friend in a department finally. The great Laura. And I'm a step ahead of her in 1 department at least. But I don't know if she's feeling any pride that I've finally learnt something or she should be worried because I've learnt this. Tricky.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?