The Bite
Chimy Changa

Get lost Kington!

By Kington
Truth be told I'm annoyed at the moment. Cause I have to go for the field trip. Sigh I only like getting fielded for work. Not going on field trips -_-

Sigh and it's a talk on interest rates too. Very very irritated. ON TO THE POST!
------------------------------------------

I woke up with my head feeling like a soup pot. Sluggish and slightly stirred.

But hey. Pretty normal. A lot of normal things inbetween. Talked to Sue Wei and even she's not going. Sigh.

Ms. Chian gave up asking me if I'm going too. And the other teachers had an evil grin as they confirmed we were going to bank negara. Wow. Jahat Mr. Wong.

After coll I talked a lot of crap with Yun Xin. I think...She's gonna hit her limit soon. Either that or Beatrice is really flinging crap in PE5. "look at nick's face confirm Beatrice laming again!"

Thats when the fun began.

The poor people of Ridzuan were looking for a ride. So I ended up giving Serena and co. a ride home.

Problem is. I forgot to ask for directions for me to get home.

So I had to rely on old El Photographia Memoria. Basically I just drove around exploring the area next to Ridzuan just listening to my music and following cars. Bliss. I didn't find driving heaven. No doubt it's in Switzerland...But it was just me and my car. No Michael. No Sarah. No Bird. Nobody.

I finally got out of the Ridzuan area and hit the road.

I followed the road. And I remember Edwina's dad turning in somewhere about there to go to TBS. So I followed. Then I mucked up. Wrong turn. Wrong place. So I was stuck on open highway. Just going with the flow. But then again. No one needs me. And no one is looking for me.

And then...I mucked up again. I found myself in Sungai Way. Ok so I had to get smart. Use the old photographic memory.

I normally only went to Sungai Way at night. And the last time I went it was during f4 in the afternoon after I was fielded for community service and the aunties liked me.

I tried turning the colours of black in my head from all those mental images to day to find my way out. But nope stuck. Like a stick in quicksand. So I went round and round the place. Like a labrat in a maze. Chi chi chi?

I gave up stopped at Caltex and asked for directions. I got directions to reach the LDP but halfway I saw something familiar remembered a shortcut tried to take it. And ended up lost coz some guy painted his gate....

Needless to say. When I finally hit 90 on a long stretch of Highway and I saw the sign. "Selamat Datang Ke Selangor Dahrul Ehsan" I finally said something....."I'm sooooooooo soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo soooooooooooooo scrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd"

So I drove along until I nearly reached Midvalley. And I hugged the roads that said "Universiti Malaya".

Actually arh the road going there...Quite leng leh. And it was a clear blue sky with a few clouds all the way. Perfectly beautifull sky. But really sucky temp.

I shot into UM. Parked my car. Got out. And looked at the freaking directory trying to triangulate my exit onto Jalan Universiti.

Needless to say I screwed up and drove 1 round around UM. Not that I didn't enjoy it though I got to see almost everything in UM. Stuff people don't really see. And it's actually quite leng in there. Nice lakes. Nice landscaping. Nice trees.

But I was getting bored of being lost. My kidneys were hurting. I was in pain from dehydration and low blood pressure.

And I was begining to worry if I'll have to call Eng Joe. So I followed more signs. And When I came back to the spot where I took the wrong turning.(I didn't know it was wrong then. Directory said can.) I just thought "eh this place leng like Jessica Alba like that. Get lost also not bad leh." and trusted my Maker and took the turn.

After yet another scenic route it turned out to be right and I reached Jalan Universiti. And I just plain drove home. For good.
People have been telling me to get lost for years. Even more when I was wielding my camera. Not to mention Sarah has a really unsettling frown when she doesn't want you to take her pic....

So I got lost. And I enjoyed it.

It rocked lah. Thanks Serena. And thanks my Maker for making Malaysia a beautifull place.

--------------------
Sigh. Sien the chow mien lah field trip. Sarah said there was nothing. So I'm stuck on the trip.

Bird says he wanna play pool tomorrow. Lagi sien. Annoying ah. Dahm cranky di.

I just hope I don't get bored. If not some buff guy in board shorts is gonna grab me and run to the beach shouting "SURFS UP DUDES!" and proceed to surf some narly waves.

Life would sooooooooo rock then.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?