The Bite
Chimy Changa

Christmas!(death at the dinner table)

By Kington
Too much food. CRAZY!

Day started with me getting kicked out of bed by my dad demanding to go off to help my mom who was already in the market carry back stuff.

I stayed asleep but was disrupted. My sis went off.

My mom got home called me and my handphone woke me up I answered and she was talking to me from downstairs over the phone.

"where are you?"
"Upstairs sleeping on the floor."
"Your father and your sister?"
"At market looking for you."
"I'm downstairs with breakfast."
"I know."

Wash mushrooms. Peel 1 insanely hard apple. Then mom said to soak them in water before peeling would make things easier.

Got ready for ACTS by 930 then couldn't find keys coz maid cleaned up everything. Then I realised it was too late and went off to pick up 2 friends. Without my housekeys. (next time gimme a bit of warning before you dress up+wear make up at the same time. Stunned me senseless!)

Went to church and enjoyed the play 15 mins late. Sorry guys. (btw kawan. Don't have to sit so far lah. Not like I bite in the dark wei!)

Sent a friend off. To the stares of her relatives. Sorry if I got you in any trouble of any form at all.

Went to Laura's gave her the presents. Hope she likes it. Just like how I hope my other kawan likes what I gave the person.

Went off to buy sausages and veggie. Had to borrow money from Bird for that. Thanks mate.

Then went home.

And cooked+ate (cooked a bit prepped a bit here and there. No diahrea ladies and gents!) all of this.

Dei I can memang cook lah! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dahm lot of people wish me "good luck cooking dinner"

"Do I have to wear the hat? Sniff"

Cheesy Nachos

Salad with cherry tomatoes, rocket and kat chai peels.

Pot of mushroom soup.

Sniff I wanted 2 bowls but only got 1

Breaded pork chops nice!

Better view of the tableApple sauce. Looks worse but tastes a lot better in real life.Mashy washy potatoe!Whipping cream for the carbonara.The rest of the ingredientsBacon being fried for the carbonara...Feeling my place as pasta cook being threatened. Sausages. A lot of them. They're already half gone in this pic. There were 2 plates.
EH MACHA(green tea ice cream) Home made.Nice bowl. First bottle of wine. (VELI GOOD according to drinkers)
Second bottle
Glasses and decanterAnother look at the decanter
ChampagneMOET! I WANT!Spent most of the night being chilledPort from portugal. Wine fortified with brandy. Strong until can peel paint from the wall.Here's the boxHere's a drunk uncle ^^("cheers") Telling crazy stories about people getting drunk

"you know arh one of my annual dinners arh got that ****** got sooooo drunk he drive drive drive then suddenly he look....EH WHY AM I IN GENTING LEH?"

------------------------------------------------------

Still eating apple sauce.

Missing carbonara pic. Forgot to take. But it was syok! But very very pekat.

I ate most of the food cold. Cause everyone decided to eat first and let me get things done. I ended up bringing dirty dishes to the back before I even had my first bite. But good food.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?