The Bite
Chimy Changa

Dim lights

By Kington
She held my head with her left hand and she placed her right on my neck. Her hair was tickling my brow.

It's been a long day. I've been up and about since 5:15 am. My feet hurt very badly making standing a test of willpower let alone walking. I'm also very sick with a very bad cold bordering on a fever with my inner ear canals infected up to the point if I sustain any more damage I'd be smelling blood non-stop again. And my throat feels burnt.

The soft touch of her left hand is soothing and I nearly go to sleep. Her soft skin against my coarse dry skin because I just had a bath not too long ago.

She's behind me so I can't see her face. And it's dark from the dim lights. The shop is about to close.

Then she squeezes...Siong the siong lah neck massage. GEE GEEE LAH But uyoh dahm needed it after lugging my bag around the whole day. Shoulder dahm pain.

First time getting massage. I was thinking like "eh come Thailand not everyday wei must try at least once"

But the place dodgy. There was only 1 male staff and he was crowd pulling out there advertising his services. With 3 women next to him in the staff uniform(just a shirt and some ordinary black pants) waving and smiling.

Nothing la till I saw the back of the card he was using to display his prices. "DELIVERY"

DAHM SCARED! So I told my mom and she said I can go home if I'm worried.

Especially since I was the only guy in the whole darkly lit outlet which was a converted house. On top of that all the masseuse were female. AND all the other staff kept giving conspirational smiling looks to the person in charge of me the whole time I was there.

I ended up getting a foot massage followed by a head-shoulder-arm-back massage.

She seemed to know where all the sensitive bits of a human body were and kept rubbing circular motions into those bits.(feet and thighs only lah get ur mind out of the gutter) It was quite ticklish. But when she did my left leg she didn't do that anymore.

But she seemed to really know where all the muscles were and all the gaps between the muscles were. Like really ada training like that.

I'm still not really sure if it's really a seedy establishment but I fell asleep during the massage. So I just gave up after the second day. No effect lah. But I think it's just me and my half dead nerves. My mom and my cousin said it was really syok.

I gotta admit lah I was really really curious ever since Lesley told me she got a free spa session. But sigh. I guess it takes someone with some serious strength to really squeeze my muscles. Even though sometimes some bits hurt but they were rare. Kept falling asleep.

But I guess everyone should at least try it once. Strange to go Thailand and not have the Thai massage after all.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?