The Bite
Chimy Changa

2 BATH PER FREAKING MINUTE

By Kington
OK GOTTA WORK FAST! DON'T WANNA BATHE SO MUCH!

Mom is at a massage right now. It's 2 am Thailand. 3 am Malaysian. And I'm still running off a Malaysian body clock...So I hopped off to a CC because I'm kinda wondering what has happened during the 2 days I've been MIA.

Apparently nothing. Apart from teh CF group going out to hang out twice...Uuuuuu Bad timing to go Thailand really.

It's really warm here. Very warm. The day starts at 31 degrees and every mall is heaving with people and there still hasn't been a holiday since my few days here. I can tell by the school kids walking around. Apparently ada school. AWWW. Eh Darren shoo don't start reminding me how you've finished your course.

Malls are also freaking packed to the brim with shoppers. Apparently it's pretty common to find Malaysians here. The lady at the pharmacy recognised my IC.

But got dahm lot of Ang Morhs loh. And at night they're all walking around with a small thai girl wearing enough to deal with the warm weather.

It's almost entertaining while waiting for food to count the number of ang morhs walking around with one of those women at night.

I've only got 1 day left here in Thailand really. Sunday doesn't really count because I'm taking the first flight out.

Oh I'm waking at 6am Malaysian for that flight. Traffic is really really really crazy out there. The Thai must be really really really patient because the jams are that crazy. And I secretly envy the tuk tuk drivers because of their l33t driving skills. More keng than penyu @@ and I thought my cornering was awesome. I am humbled!(Sarah: you never get to see this because it's pretty bone chilling)

Tomorrow I'm going chat di chat(Not sure how to spell) but were going to get some sweet souvenirs.

It's still pretty lively out there with some roadside stalls selling fruits, foods and all.

Expect to see a crazy amount of pics and videos when I get back. Got very very trigger happy.

My feet hurt like crazy too. It's been a long time since I walked halfway across Singapore after all.

I think Sarah will love it here lorh. When you step into the mall your first thought is. OMIGOSH SO FREAKING HUGE! You pull out your camera and try to take a picture of the view of the airwell...And then you realise...Your camera can't even fit all 7 floors of the complex in the pic.

And as you walk you realise there's alot of annexed places to the main areas. It makes Sungai Wang look like it wasted a lot of space. Food is really cheap here too anyway.

Found a lot of writing inspiration here. And a new form of irritation today too.

Oh the train system here is so efficient. It makes Singapore's look primitive seriously. It's so freaking on time! With trains every 2 mins! And it goes crazy fast and crazy far! Crazy big! Sky Train owns Putra, MRT and the like. Ok lah this is costing me a bomb. I was really expecting 20 baht per hour but I got 2 baht per min. Gotta run!

Gonna try find that cheap CC again tmr. This CC has no games and only 4 coms really. But it's next to the hotel. So despo tourists like me who can't grab their dad's laptops and sneak off to subway(24hr free wifi) or Starbucks get seriously cut up. But thats fine. Food so bleedy cheep! Roar!

Off to buy water. Apparently thats expensive here. That and the CC*grumbles**sniff*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?