The Bite
Chimy Changa

I'm leaving on a small plane...

By Kington
I'll be flying off tomorrow to Thailand. (Sorry Sarah looks like I can't fetch you tomorrow.)

This little trip to Thailand has sort of become and exercise in serious frustration for the past few weeks.

It all started with their "go...Don't go...cannot go...No point going...Eh got massage want go!" attitude. Wow dahm annoying. I was darn happy coz finally going on a holiday! But my sister isn't even coming. Which forces me to stay with my parents. I hope I get a seperate room with my cousin actually. Parents always grumble when I occupy any space at all but always leave me with none. -_- tulane university!

Which all in all wasn't too bad lah it's just about going or not.

But comes the next problem. Which totally didn't occur to me until I talked to Sarah.

Shopping.

Oklah I could do with some clothes. But when I go shopping no one lets me go alone. And my mom takes forever to shop. And if I take longer than 20 mins she starts nagging. So it's most probably I'm just gonna end up following cousin and mom as they go shopping all day. *cringes*

Then came the next part. There's a bunch of us going jalan jalan on Thursday. 7:30 am. Both Sarahs are going. AND HENRY CHUAH! DENG AAAAABBBBBBBBAAAAAAABBBBBBB(long time no c) Sigh. Never mind lah. Bitter sweet holidays just like penyu had last year. Sure got some other time right?

I asked if I could go later. My dad appeared to consider it then he said afraid I get lost trying to go LCCT. Dei I how old lah. Ask me do all the stuff send me go here go there then suddenly tell me that it's too dangerous. I guess they only let me do things if it's convinient for them eh.

Then came the bitter bit my sis said she could come if we leave on friday. My dad willing to book for fri. But my sis says she won't fly alone. Last night. 1 day after my ticket was booked. Irritation nation.

But the little bit that takes the cake...I know my flight is early morn tomorrow. And because Thailand is 1 hour behind I'll land about the same time I take off.

BUT NO ONE HAS TOLD ME UP TILL NOW WHEN IS MY FREAKING FLIGHT! Coz you see when I ask my dad he dismisses me and just waves me off. So I have no freaking idea when is my freaking flight. When I asked him to show me the flight timetables...He showed me the page where I fill in my passport number.

Nvm lah I'm just gonna bring the d70 and shoot pics of everything. Expect loads of pics when I get back.

Oh bag is gonna be a bit empty. Clearing out a little room. For a bit of shopping. If I get to do any. And a gift for a pal who "Hinted" that I should return with something.

Oh well. Might as well make the most of it. *burns a few more cds* *packs a few more batteries*

Oh and btw. It's perfectly fine to sms/call me in Thailand. You guys pay local charges while I get a very minor surcharge for roaming. It's just Thailand after all and I'm on Malaysian network anyway.

----------------------------

Movie session yesterday at Jorrel's house rocked. 1408 dahm nice. And battle royale was super entertaining!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?