The Bite
Chimy Changa

Predictions and a comment and an update

By Kington
I won't be updating for the next few days so I'll just dump my fore casted weekend here.

In less that 24 hours I will attend my last day of college for a whole 31 days...Unless I'm summoned back to coll for anything...Which is already prepared for anyway if it happens.

I'm gonna stay up late playing dota with Bird and Kurtwin.

I'm gonna go out for supper with the usual gang.

I'm gonna catch up on that much needed rest.

I'm going to finally put together Jorrel's present.(trying to get bird to help)

Put together Michelle's card.

Enjoy all the music that's been collecting on my com.

Go for huddle tomorrow night and Jason Leong's house.

Go to church on Sunday(hopefully)

Read comics. Lots of them.

Read Left Behind series.(borrowed from bird)

Go cycling.

Go swimming.

Go running.

And enjoy all of it.
-----------------------

"You're paling up."
"I am? Must be the excessive stress recently you know? Things haven't been going well."
"You're so kissable when you're all pale and all it gives your lips such a nice colour."
"WHAT THE JEWISH JANGLE! YER! WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WEI! DISTURBING SIAL!"
"Haha Kidding lah. But actually now that you mention it. The problem is in you."
"HUH? Dei mat yea si? Got problem just tell lah."
"Aiyoh. Oklah I think you're gay. Seriously. Like the but grabbing, perfume selling/makeup selling Metrojaya attendant gay."
"Dude abang! I don't have the hots for you lah!"
"I didn't mean that lah! I mean like wei among the whole bunch lah. You get asked out DAHM lot lah. And not just by guys I meant. I'm talking about girls. Dude so many ask you for dinner or something!"
"Just friends really. Good friends which prefer talking over meals lah."
*rubs temples*"Dude...How many "friends" actually ask guys out over and over again to go yumcha/walking alone in bazaars in some romantic looking place."
"The extra friendly tomboyish ones?"
"Just one. Deng la ma deng. Knn. Dahm obvious lah. Even bird called that place "the couple place" and he's the one that doesn't know all these things."
"So whats wrong with that?"
"The fact you don't freaking accept lah. Like so gay like that. Aiyoh got girl ask you turn down pulak. I tell you lah sooner or later you're gonna be selling makeup in Jusco."
"Eh annoying eh you. Ever heard of not interested there and planning things elsewhere?"
"Where? Selling jewellery for Parkson arh?"
"Wah beh tahan."
"Btw got someone went through your whole blog. You're ratings and hits shifted a bit. Like dahm stalker like that."
"Yala I know lah."
"You know who?"
"Yala yala I know who also lah. Not your business lah. You also like stalker like that so teliti my stuff."
"Just checking out your hits only lah. Interesting mah. Get to see who refers the most."
"Annoying stalking probing disrespectfull freak!"
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?