The Bite
Chimy Changa

Thanks Lesley K

By Kington
Thanks wei I noticed something on the way up. One of the things you did for me incidentally saved all the fingers on my left hand.

I love gesturing. And without fingers. Gesturing would be a lot harder. Thanks Lesley K!
-------------------------

@@ I thought I could get a job which is only 2 days a week for 3 consecutive weeks. And it would pay 600.

Wow 600 in 6 days. Easier than a pimp! Not that I have any experience in the field though.

But turns out now. It's 5 days a week 9-5. For 1 month for 800.

I think........eyer.

Sounded so promising though. Sad lah.

But I need that injection of cash. And I'm not sure how to get it. Sourcing it is a problem. And I can only liquidise my assets next year.

This is screway. CREDIT CRUNCH!

Time for...Balance check!

12 people owe me 7.20$ for ease of calculation.(Sarah expression with the uneven change has scared me)(I don't have common cents she said) That amounts to 86.4

Not bad. But it's kinda hard to latch onto all those people and suck them for the juice. *does pacat like action* But not enough. Then I opened a whole bunch of unopened ang paus. Wow Christmas did come early this year! GOD IS GOOD!

Looks like I'll survive till I can liquidise my assests!

Oh whats the money for? No not surviving subang. I'm on holiday from subang for a month remember? It's for fulfilling promises.

And paying off those birthday gifts thingies. Sharing here and there. Who said it's good to know everyone again? Wait I did lol. Still is actually!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?