The Bite
Chimy Changa

Shaving

By Kington
Fuyoh just had my first shave a few days ago.

As I brought the razor to my chin my hand was shaking gently.

I've got a lot to be peeing my pants about actually. My chin is uneven. I've got scars on my chin too. So an uneven chin makes an uneven and potentially painful shave after all.

"Just the right amount of pressure"
"keep the skin taut"
"Use the lubricating strip on the top edge of the razor to lubricate thoroughly first"
"Go against the direction of the bristles to have the clean shave"

I can never judge the distance in the mirror properly hill anyway. So after 10 mins I still haven't put the razor to my flesh. I gave up and passed the razor to my left hand. Wow it became a blur in my left hand. Twitchy from nerves and lack of sleep.

I pass it back to my right hand. And touch the razor. I nick my skin for being stupid enough to try.

In the end I figure...Hey vibrating blade sure cleaner shave!

And I use my own chin to steady it. A few upward pulls later. Clean chin. Then for the misai.

I remember my friend telling us offhandedly she plucked clean her misai a couple of months back.

I laugh remembering to pull the razor away from myself first.

All of it came off in the end apart from a lil bit on my right side. So I kept scraping. 5 mins later...I've got a nick and a clean face.

Shucks and I was hoping to get no nicks.

Fudge. Gotta shave already bristles poking out.

--------------------------

On a side not however if you guys ever find me online at night. Most likely this is on at the moment. Double screen fun! Laptop on the left, main com on the right.

After all that waiting for lunch. I actually lost my appetite. Sigh. I hope I've enough of an appetite for tonight's poon choi.

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonymous 11/29/2012 12:45:00 pm
    Unified spell, a construction set turned up to start erection a area on the unfinished in lot.

    The [url=http://kamachu.000space.com/nmd.html]205715[/url] 484678 [url=http://daclac.000space.com/jyd.html]701373[/url] [url=http://limaimenapolnostu.edublogs.org/2012/11/28/shy-japanese-come-to-the-interview-wearing-masks/]1ji9e1tm[/url] 378839 children lone's nearest's 5-year-old daughter indeed took an avail in all the

    spur on unstrained row on next door and done in much of each prime observing the workers.

Something to say?