The Bite
Chimy Changa

Wasn't too bad

By Kington
Gotta admit I overeacted a wee bit. Sometimes crap just rains and you gotta handle things.

So at 3 smth am I burned myself a CD. Plugged in the CD checked the batteries. And WHEEEEE!!! I'm handling it.

So we got there early after a little problem...And we were sweating like mad for walking to the KTM and back to the building.

And then we were brought into the main hall. However I noticed right outside...The money museum was closed. OH MY ISH ISH ISH ISH!!! Thats the main reason I decided to go. -_- Aiseh. For reno. Aiseh. Sigh. Rassum frassum. Did I miss out anything? Oh yeah Jewish Jangle. zzzzzzz

So we had the talks. Basically the dude just repeated everything my dad has ever said to me. I put in 1 earphone. And when it was out I knocked off. Snore.

Needless to say I fell asleep and woke up about 5 times. Coolies. Well I just hope he didn't see lah...Quite rude leh...Ms Chian also stared daggers...

Can't help it anyway. I only had about 3 hours plus of sleep last night. The Plus part doesn't really count anyway because it was somewhere between me actually sleeping and not moving.

I was on borrowed time and I was trying to suck up energy. I didn't even move the whole car ride to the place anyway.

The tour was a bit the boring lah. We just got to see what our tax dollars are paying for. But we did get to see some of the uber impressive equipment our central bank uses to control our currency while generating a slight amount of income.

We also got to see an uber cool but super small library and the book...


It's a real book. SERIOUSLY!

And Andrew got himself a fancy new RM5 note by trading in his ripped one. When one of our guides found out what we were doing she just rolled her eyes and walked off.

Btw we have 101.2 bil in that building somewhere.

After that we went Megamall and had Kenny for lunch. No not the southpark version. The country music singing Kenny.

Walked around alone for a bit explored The Garden. Then train hopped all the way home solo. Had my headphones in and I fell asleep halfway in the train on the way home to KJ woke up just in time(praise the Lord). Walked to my car 2km away and drove home.
It's been a good day for thinking. And I've discovered new things about myself again.
-----------------------
If Sarah doesn't update by tomorrow I may post a story that involves dancing. Maybe I'll shove in a pic for food also. But if she does...I may post up another story instead. @@ ideas bouncing around. Links up tmr hopefully too.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?