The Bite
Chimy Changa

Happy Birthday Sarah/Peggy

By Kington
I was actually supposed to post this on wednesday night itself...But I fell asleep cause I was super tired cause there were actually 2 birthdays on the day itself.

In keeping with the usual style of putting up very few pictures and not describing anyone at all...I'm just going to say...

Happy birthday Sarah Tan. ("Kid" Laming power!)

Happy birthday Peggy. NYOH! (Delete! Delete!)

And I totally forgot what else was supposed to be in this post because I've procrastinated too much.

-----------------------

If I get asked one more time "Where is Sarah?" I will seriously immitate xinyi and scorch earth!

So many people ask wei! Aiyoh we're both single lah!

Super annoying amount of people asked when I went HELP.

Ice breaker for their CG was today and miraculously the only reason I could go was because of food poisoning/my digestive tract is really breaking down.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?