The Bite
Chimy Changa

Slander

By Kington
Sigh turns out the slander against me has really piled up in my silence.

Maybe I should have discredited the source...Hmmmm...Is that allowed?

Sigh. Quite annoying lah when people stop talking to you because this fella starts gossiping about you.

Actually the mouth isn't annoying. It's the general effect of the reaction of the crowd.

Getting mudslinged non-stop is getting tedious. However I'm fortunate enough to have people around me that know me better than that and actually help deflect it.

My usual policy is just to stand upright(even with the scoliosis) and let my character just show on it's own as living proof.

But oops. Sigh. Turns out the slander will trim my outer circle of friends.

The distant friends that I want to get to know better are slowly getting trimmed off. Hmmm...

Oh well I wonder if it's fair to retaliate.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?