The Bite
Chimy Changa

The test of a man

By Kington
It's easy to praise God when you're high flying and having everything going for you.

But it's a real test of faith if you can still praise Him when you're down and kicked in the guts.


I do my best to remember that. And most of the time I can.

But the troubles are just so difficult!

The wisdom in the plan is endless. But it's so easy to forget sometimes.

I'm being tested maybe?

A guy I don't know even says I'm so different from when I last saw him. Have I fallen from grace again? Or have I just changed my stance?

But I won't give in. I will re-focus my goals. I will re-tune my songs and instruments. I will buckle down and fight till my nuckles have no flesh from my efforts.

I will be tested. And it's time to prove my mettle. Prove that I can fulfill what is expected of me.

-------------------------

Sorry Sarah if I've been a bit cranky lately. Sorry if I've been a bit spiky. I'll try to lock back onto course. Your friend should be alright soon.

I need time to myself to think. To re-sight. Recuperate from my work. Rearm the precious gifts.

I'm going back into isolation for awhile.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?