The Bite
Chimy Changa

WHOOPSIE

By Kington
Friday started with a phone call from Yiyun.

"Eh wake up already a not?"

I've had a super disordered sleeping habit for a long time and on Thursday I even woke up at 5 am and read an sms asking me over to sample some brownies.

Needless to say at 5am I shouted "what the??" pinched myself to check if I was dreaming because it felt so foreign and all. But still fell back into sleep. Woke up(late) and re-read it. Then went to coll. Late again.

But on fri...I actually made it really really early. By normal standards of course. Eng Joe even asked as we were talking to coll "Eh why so early?"

Sat down for physics. Assaulted by pain. Went home.

Ate the meds. Ate the food. Played 1 crap game of Dota.

Headed off to HELP and tried to get my passport renewed.

As I was parking the car...I saw a familiar face. In between judging the space on the left and right of the car I kept glancing at the face. She notice I was looking and she stared back. So.....I looked in the mirrors. You know la can attribute it to passerby curiosity. Then I looked up. Remember where I met her. Waved. And *crunch*. GOODNESS CRAP I SCRAPED THE FRONT! THE FRONT OF THE CAR! AGAINST THE KERB! OH MY AHHHH!!!!!!!

She half laughed and smiled and walked on. I still think her hair is lala.

Form counter closed. So I took the shuttle bus off to wisma. And read Daywatch(sequel to Nightwatch) while waiting for CF to start.

CG ice breakers and stuff after worship. Heard the "He's from taylors but he don't know how to sew his pants" joke finally. Hehehe EDEXCEL SUCKS! WHOOPS!

Had a really really long lunch with the HELP CF gang. Then decided to make a move before it rained.

Then went to get the passport done. Quite fast. But sigh coulda saved 150$ if I had the bankdraft for which I pay the first term for my uni.

Oh the Imigration department of Malaysia also says my thumbs are messed up.

Before I got home my cd player batt quit on me. So...No music. The stuff I'm used to listening to and I enjoy. Sigh I switched back to Hitz.fm.

Went for supper. Tisu again for turtle and bird. And I ate mee goreng daging. We were pondering the existance of daging in it for awhile.

Then fragged with kurt till 2++ am. Slept till 6:20. Got up feeling quite pei. Then 2 ppl ffk me. So had a walk and breakfast with Colin.

Got home dota. Lunch. And went out to hunt for a present for Jamie. Took awhile to decide. And I didn't have anything to go by. Didn't even do any research. Felt like I was up a creek.........With no paddle. No compass. No map.

As it was getting wrapped. I did the usual. Talk craaaaaappppppppppp. I sorta know the people at Pretty Bows. And the lady kept on insisting she saw me on Friday. But I assured her I haven't been there since earlier in the week. "Good looks are pretty common yeah?"

Came home and had to handle an explosion of a unedible recipie from India. If you look really carefully you can see where my skin is stained. My room also kena a bit.

Went over to Jamie's.

Came home. Fell asleep typing a message to Jamie.

Woke up read an sms from a friend.(wow if I ever get an sms on monday morning it's generally from you heh) And Sunday is a blur dry boring sickly day. I'm very close to a fever sadly. Hence the babling senseless post.

---------------------

Nice hair btw friend. Quite wah.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?