The Bite
Chimy Changa

Domestic life

By Kington
Aiyoh slow lah. Only Southampton and Leeds have replied my applications. I've got this "oohhhhhhh I've gotta kill that?" feeling at the moment. They've both asked for AAB for my final results. Do-able. But it's still a challenge. But hey, Since when do things comes without a price. Or a challenge.

---------------------------

I put enough money in the parking meter for the ticket to reach up till 1 today. Threw the ticket onto the dashboard. And said Thanks for getting a parking right in front of Burger King at 8:13.

Sweet.

Strolled off to class. Slightly late but yeah better than normal. Next week hopefully punctual lah for everything.

At 9 had further math. Tricked Mr Wong with the maths question. Woot.

10 talked to Stephanie and we exchanged information. Might have to do an uplink eventually.

Andrew opened com for me and hassled me at 10:30 then I shot off to Free Trade Zone(FTZ) and PE4 did the usual. Boycott lesson.

A severe lack of people turn up in CC instead of class and the teacher is forced to tutor instead. Heh. Edwyn got scolded over the phone and was called ring leader. Luckily Ms. Chian didn't call Fang or Andrew. Edwyn was the only one with the legitamate excuse.

At 1 I buggered off. Feeling hungry I asked a friend out to CHEEE YUUUUUKKKK FANNNNN!

We waited half an hour for the stuff to arrive and then we tucked in. Seriously. This is the best Chee Yuk Fan for about...as far as I know lah.

My suet cha tasted funny.

We talked till 3. It was really relaxing. Because we could talk about things that the rest of the world isn't supposed to know. Our worlds are almost mutually exclusive so it was very different. However when I jokingly mentioned I wanted to make dog curry outa my dog. The fella freaked. OH YEAH FUTURE VET LOLOLOL!

Then I realised I only had parking till 1. Jumped up and went to get the car.

NO SAMAN WOOT!

Drove off leisurely to avoid burning excessive petrol. (the sentra is really burning fuel)

Got to SMKDJ at 4.

Then I saw someone that I haven't seen in...9 years!! It was back before everything began. Wow it's been that long and we're both so freaking different now. Tried to watch movie in someone's house but tak jadi cause no cable. Ended up playing 2 very impressive games.

-----------------------

Switchfoot concert today. Woot! Wanna go walk walk before the thing starts @@

MUST BUY THE SHIRT!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?