The Bite
Chimy Changa

Yet again

By Kington
Zzzzzz feeling emo again.

Sigh it really does suck to be the human lie detector sometimes.

Being the human lie detector is just putting it at the surface level.

I guess when you go through all those modulations and skill sharpening events.

It's not just lie detection that happens anymore. It's just plain outright detection. Of everything.

And wow. When things surface. It's like you just pulled a really really ugly thing outa the water.

I'm having trouble staying asleep. I keep waking up at 6. And coming from me saying I've got problems staying asleep it's another level of trouble already. I can actually induce sleeping handy when you're charged with energy, wounded, in serious pain and the like. But I wake up so pissed off, annoyed, down and out I can't go back to sleep.

Even the feel good factor of the switchfoot concert was inked by it.

But I put myself back together after a long prayer. But then when I fetched this other guy for breakfast. Wow. He talked about all the things that kept cutting. Even with my prayer still in my head I felt as if he was lashing at the bandages that were covering the wounds.

Sigh. Nothing was resolved all these days in the end. Didn't even fix anything. I just went off did my own things to get away from it all.

But I think everyone is just taking a turn for the worse. 1 is going nuts. 1 is considering an old option I considered last time as well. I'm gonna stop him though. And as for me? I feel like retreating away from society.

But sigh advice says, I should go all out?

I know I've been lazy to update. It's just that I'd rather kill ppl than update.

Sigh tomorrow driving to Johor. Boring long journey with no speeding and my music turned down crazy low. Sure bored cow.

And today drove to lcct and got lost. SIGH drove for about 2-3 hours today. Limping and numb again SIGH.

Yes. Expect the emo post when I get back from Johor. But it's going to be good.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?