The Bite
Chimy Changa

Learning and teaching on the fly

By Kington
I challenge you.

To raise the skills.

And help the children again.


So here I find myself. In a super warm cafeteria. Scrubbing my face with my left hand. Deftly annoying one while teaching the other one maths.

Problem was. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to teach.

So I had to read, study the examples and produce coherent proper and helpfull answers.

Sigh susah. Friday teaching a real lil kid add m3 too.

Only if the lil kid remembers HAHAHAHAHA..........

SNIFF malas teach lah! Me and my big mouth!

Zzzzzzz last year teach Emily and Khai Sim until head spin already. Wah. Sigh. Patience kena test dahm kuat. At least when teaching the stamina to yan really God given 1. Somehow it's like the only thing I kept from the older days.

Sien. Actually got a stuffed up nose. So skipping the powerhouse idea of a post today.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?