The Bite
Chimy Changa

Super jaded

By Kington
Life is kinda boring.

It's like one big yawn nowadays.

There's not much to do. All my plans have been streamlined and trimmed for efficiency. There's no superflous moves anymore.

So there's not much to do. All I do is wait day in day out. Something pops out. I abuse it. Then end up waiting again for awhile.

Nothing seems to be interesting anymore.

It's like since I know the end of anything. And I know whats necessary to produce the end I don't have to do much anymore.

Even hanging out with people I just end up staring into space mentally asleep because there's nothing for me to do. Sometimes I'm enjoying myself having a rest from the day's actual bits of work(getting tougher)

I just feel so jaded. Chewing on my food in AC all I can think about is how and where to find better food.

Every game of dota I play. I feel like I can do better. And I know I've already done better.

Well at least things are getting more challenging. Things are just about to heat up again I guess.

And sigh...Friend...When you get that permission to go and have that awesome dessert with me. Let me know lah.
--------------------------------




2 beautifull songs. What surprised I listen to this kind of music? I listen to everything remember? Try to feel the emotion in the songs.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?