The Bite
Chimy Changa

NO EMO~!

By Kington
Head still muddled. Sigh. Slightly muddled. Can't get full access to the storylines that's been moulding in my head for the past few days.

The blood in the phlegm is scaring me.

Still sick. Was sweating like crazy and having the feverish sleep earlier inbetween replying smses. Sorry eh friend you had to wait about 40 mins for a reply. Was trying desperately to collect heat. Success! Fever broke!

At 1 I started staring out windows looking for the maxima.

1:30 I got out of the house with my cd player blaring Pillar.(seriously ladies and gents this music isn't for everyone)(too fierce) Stood around in the front yard staring at the cloudy sky waiting for the maxima.

Currently there's a meteor shower. Been going on for a few weeks actually. But today was the maxima.

Didn't get no maxima on these retinas.

I'm not drugged out of my skull. But I'm having a lot of trouble with my appetite. I'm not feeling hungry when I'm supposed to.

Jorrel is actually crazy enough to kill non stop till I go for a walk with him in 2-3 hours time. Sot lah.

Ok time for 2-3 hours more of sleep. Been sleeping like mad for the past few days.

Supposed to go house visiting too if my health can hold.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?