The Bite
Chimy Changa

Whats the point lah?

By Kington
Sunday and Monday was supposed to be my back to back rest day.

SIGH.

Sunday started with me clutching my throat cause it felt so dry and closed I wondered how I could breathe. Rolled around for awhile unable to go back to sleep from pain.

Got up gargled mouthfull after mouthfull of water.

Had the night before's pasta couldn't eat at the restraunt because I couldn't taste it making it wayyyyy to easy to jelak.

Went to church with Bird after raising core temperature enough. Took awhile though.

Afternoon church went to office to do some work. With some alarm and door trouble involved...Went to say goodbye to Yee Mun and then in a super abnormal occurance for the whole field...Stepped into Keong's house. Seriously. We must be like the one of the 3 ppl to step inside Keong's. He's got a 22 inch LCD screen for his dota frenzies btw.

Went home. Had dinner. Then raise the temp again. Then pick Wei Chin and went for Su Yi's thing.

And just when I thought the fever was coming back...It didn't woot.

But then I spat blood into the sink when I slipped off to go toilet. Sigh. Sucks.

On Monday woke up at 6:40 went back to sleep to a twisted long nightmare. Then Bird and Turtle called. They wanted to skip coll so they wanted to crash at my place.

They kinda didn't get the hint that I probably needed more rest. It was a pretty big hint actually. I was just rasping a whisper for about an hour while they were at my house.

Went to bank for dad. And had a crazy amount of trouble. Waste lah. 2 hours just to straighten out documents that are just supposed to be handed over the counter.

Dad was pleased so he said "treat yourself at megamall"

Went to Megamall to repair com.

Parked in Gardens...But ended up walking to Northpoint. Sial far.

Then did the insane.

3 guys, 1 Combo 6(for 6 people) and half a dozen Deli Wings.

Ate like monsters. Cleaned off everything. Crazy fun. Crazy full.

Got home slept and played com till 3 am. Needed to un-emo. No idea why emo but just emo. I think it was the bank difficulty or the annoying lady at the sony repair centre or the incredibly sakai and annoying duo that joined us from Sunway.

Whats the point lah of selecting 2 days to rest. Life happens.

It's better to just go to coll and sleep during lunch break or smth.

Oh wait I'm blogging. Deng.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?