The Bite
Chimy Changa

Dahm pei

By Kington
There's no real explaining how I look now.

I look dishevelled yet well maintained at the same time. Like a super tired guy that hasn't showered in days but still found the time to shave, brush and comb. The eyebags don't really match the air.

An estimated 12 hours of sleep can really destroy me. 12 hours in 3 days mind you.

3 very nightmarish days of sleep.

Woot I slept close to 11 hours on Sunday though.

But when I woke up(finally) I went around clutching my head. But I thought to myself. "Nice my sleep cycle reset itself."

Then I had to get up at 5 today. -_-

Quite...I don't know how to put it lah. Yer I wanna sleep lah. I can't sleep actually. Almost can't. I get somewhere between 6-4 hours of sleep. It's sorta been like that since uhhh over a week I think. Lack of sleep addling the head you see. Or read. Or hear. Argh whatever tung tung tung chiang.

It's also quite a wow factor for my fixed passenger because her chauffer doesn't have anything else than black eye rings for breakfast. What do you expect I have to tell my employer la. Everything actually stays coherent when we're talking amazingly. However she's notice my voice modulation goes out the window and I'm slurring.

But then again she's been saying wow since the first day of knowing me personally.

But then again she's also a bit freaked out at me laughing at my own misfortune and me confessing that I'm actually envious of her while having a massive grin on my face.

Emily and her confused me right out of my head over who their respective "others" are supposed to be. YOURS OR HERS LAH!!?? DEI SO CONFUSING!

Huh? Apasai la? What happened? Yawn.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?