The Bite
Chimy Changa

I shall now be known as Ah Chua

By Kington
*Over a unlogged location on the net proxied to a house*

"Eh I'm going to HELP to see a chun chick this Friday and for their Easter play."
"Bring me please. Thanks."
"I didn't offer also."
"Thanks!"

I had my reservations about it really.

Because time with the person was actually very limited.(Can't expect much from a big shot) And he wanted me to fetch him from an out of the way location.

And he was being such a demanding freak about it.

And not to mention the last time I introduced him to someone jaw-dropping he stoned and said no more than 5 words to her even though she was extremely friendly trying to strike up a conversation and all.

Stoner.

I was actually supposed to leave at 11:30 reach HELP by 12 and take a back seat and watch the big shot call the shots in a meeting.

Freak came out of his class late without saying anything and we reached HELP main block at 12:25.

Duh can't go.

Then he said..."Eh got someone in a white skirt waving at you."
"Huh?"

I glanced up from settling the stuff in my car. And I saw Wei Chin.

Turns out she's also there for the HELP CF. Nice.

Then suddenly the guard steps onto the bus and asks Wei Chin next to me to show that she's actually a student. DIE LOH! I pull out my handphone and assume the 2 handed grip of a student. She pulls out her ID and he skips me. WHEW.

See la Wei Chin dress so hot the guy had his doubts lah.

Enjoyed the CF and then had Jamie try to guess a friend's name.

He ended up as Esther.

After CF we bummed around with Jamie as they started moving stuff and Jamie assumed the form of a zombie taking a rest.

And while we were waiting for Issac to bring the stuff, "someone's coming" said the internal muse. "For the next 5 mins I shall not be using my name." I told them. "What name will you use then?" a person replied. Then Jamie said, "He shall be Ah Chua!"

"Someone's coming." said someone out loud.

I glanced. Realised that it's probably a B-Psych student.

Then Wei Chin arrived with the last drum.

And the person that was coming said, "Is there a Kington here?"

All the CFers are trained crap talkers. They put on their most innocent looks and said "Nope."

Wei Chin pointed and said "Nah". "No lah he's Ah Chua!" Jamie interjected.

And I filled in the gap by saying "Uhh well you see Kington is really just a pen name."

Very stony silence.

====================================================================

"If her hair was sliced a bit about there. They'd both look rather similar. Nah they both have very unique looks. Opposite ends of the scale. Just a bunch of hair."

And then I fell asleep.

The phone rings.

I groggily reach for it and put it to my ear. Wondering who could be calling at this time of night. Only 2 choices there really. My lil sis or Mike.

I hear a metal against platic kind of knock.

"Hey it's been awhile." a voice smoky and female at the same time touches my ear through the receiver.
"Yeah it's been awhile." I reply.
"So how have things been?"
"It's been ok..." Then I remember and continue "...Hey I thought it became a mutual unspoken agreement that we're no longer talking to each other?"

The world freezes. Nothing moves. An unnatural pause. Even I've stopped moving.

I open my eyes. Exiting from deepest level sleep always has no recoils. I'm staring at the orange light. Bouncing off the wall.

I look at the phone. The receiver is still in it's place.

Curse it. It was just a dream.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?