The Bite
Chimy Changa

Because I'm lazy to grab my material...

By Kington
I've actually started writing down blogging ideas and video ideas cause with all the constant brainstorming it's getting a bit hard to keep all of it.

Yeah I'm really considering Lesley's idea of getting published. Still quite far off though. Trying to reach the quantity and quality of "Skin" by Roald Dahl first.

So for now A SPACE FILLAH!
---------------------------

Home Streamyx dead like a smacked mosquito. So hence, I can't log on, hence, I've got a lot of free time, because I'm not studying, because I'm too lazy to. Super bored. Super lonely at home.

Hence, I'm in the library. Sigh. Laggy comp.

Taken to having the speakers stolen from the com playing bossa nova/lounge music/chilling music all day long. As in Elaine Elias(personal favourite), Stan Getz, Tom Jobim, Secret Garden*sudden "OOH!!" from Australia*, Double Take*hears an "OOH!!" from Taman Sea* and various other musicians.

Exam starts tomorrow. Mechanics for normal maths. It's just pretty much F5 physics with more thinking again.

Further math on Thursday. Gonna let that sink and focus on the rest.

Xin Huei is probably no longer gonna follow me to coll and back anymore pretty soon. So it's gonna be back to me and mah carh. I feel like Susumu Nakoishi "homeless car-boy" from Homunculus cept without the l33t mathematical skills.(very thought provoking manga)

So all I get now is Eswhy. This is going to be crazy funny. (scared yet es?)

So with nothing really big happening this week I guess it's just gonna be kinda chilling. Apart from revisions(which happen on a minor level) It's hard to build up the initiative to study when Li-Sheen told me that she went from normally A or B to all D. So I panicked for 5 mins. Then I figured. Aiya yat sang yat sei.

Oh going HELP again. Pretty fun actually. Been going there quite a lot.

====================================================================

Grey area just means we're not exactly like friends anymore. The bit where things get ambigious lah. The bit where what we are isn't so clear anymore.

It's not like waiting outside St. Peter's gate wondering if you'll get to enter Paradise.

It's just a 3rd option.

And it doesn't leave me hanging.

So hang your guilt instead...The decision of the black and white doesn't even have to actually ever come.

Having a title for both of us. Is just something society wants. You should just forget what society wants and decide what you want. In life, thats all that matters.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?