The Bite
Chimy Changa

Monkey ass pilfering QUOTAH

By Kington
I'm supposed to dry up my printer quota today. But ass that taylors is, When you cancel a print job it takes 6 hours to give you back your quota. Oh suck lah.

So I'm stuck.

I wanted to dry up my quota printing blank paper so i printed the exact amount of paper to dry it all up.

I cancelled it because I needed to print yet another map of KL Hilton.

Then disaster struck. Reality bit me in the ass.

So now I'm stuck with a really teeny weeny map that SORTA shows how to get to KL Hilton. Wah gg wei.

Btw com died again. Not my fault. Been dead for about 4 days. Com technician still hasn't come to pick it up.

Yes you have a repairman. I really do have a computer technician. =D

Com still dead though. -_-
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?