The Bite
Chimy Changa

We Shall Resume Abnormal Programming

By Kington
11AM I got a buzz with the vibrations running through my bedsprings.

Groggily patting random patches of bedsheet I managed to find the phone.

"Can I come over?"
"Sure but you realise there's nothing to do in my house."
"On my way."

I let him in and proceeded to uncoil myself onto my living room couch burying my face into the backrest with my ankles dangling off the armrests. He picks up the newspaper and begins to read.

"The dude dahm emo lah cannot tahan."
"You know what he needs?"
"What?"
"To understand how to find hapiness and satisfaction in everything that he does. Then only he can be truly happy."

I roll over and through squinting eyes I see him gesturing for me to carry on.

I roll on over back to press my face into the couch to avoid the sunlight.

"When he can find that, he can have the ultimate joy, with that whenever he picks his nose he'll even feel ultimate bliss."

And with that I go back to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

"It's pronounced BARH-THER lah"
"Oh I always thought it was batter"

I turn the wheel and engage third geer and we roll down the slope.

"Ok this is how it goes. Barter is trade. Ok? Batter is the thing you fry stuff in. And well butter is something I only wanna do to 2 things in my life."

"My toast and.................My girlfriend."

I engage fourth gear and keep going.

-----------------------------------------------------

Moral of the story. Don't ask me to explain things when I'm groggy. Unless you enjoy those answers.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?