The Bite
Chimy Changa

I NEED TAH SLEEP!

By Kington
I woke up at 1. And after much groaning and shuffling very much like a sleep zombie I took the first in a string of many baths.

So I picked up the phone and talked to a really old friend. And bang.

I got stuck with him for the night.

And the rest of the night was spent suffering in BarCelona. My friend wanted me to learn how to circulate among people better and hopefully score with chicks in a club. And I thought I was already a legend. OOps.

I went just to give him the "hey I tried it and it's not for me"

And yes I did bloody hate it. After the 5th time of introducing myself while having to shout repeatedly into ears while changing pitch so it wouldn't get garbled in the bass pumped out by the massive speaker the size of a coffin. I was insanely annoyed. I was beginning to wonder how they managed to pick up their respective chicks until we left the club and I discovered I was the only 1 with my vocal cords intact. Being bored shitless in a group of other people's dangerous friends is a sure fire guarantee for silence.

So what else is there to do in a club? Drink? Nope cause as a guest it's not right to take other ppl's drinks. Dance? Tried but almost all my muscles we're already in shreds from previous exertions leaving me moving like a jellyfish robot. I'm now double leg limping for my efforts. Like just kena Anuar attack. So that left me with just taking a seat, while avoiding the drunk guy and wondering about when I can hop off from this.

Finally after some time we left.

After that hopped off to Devi's corner in Hartamas where there was a huge fight. Best teh-o-ais I ever had.

I left them early citing that I was feeling like crap and when I reached home Bird replied my sms. I found out he was still awake and deciding that since it was too early to go to sleep or too late to go to sleep depending on how you view it we took a walk around Lake Gardens till the sun was up.

With me telling horror stories yet again about pick up artistes. If I told anyone else the shock and horror of your world being shaken like bingo balls in a mixer would leave you forever mute. The dude is just sorta used to me telling him about the really seedy bits in Mr.Seedy's life.

Needed it after all the debauchery that happened the night before. I mean earlier today. Uh you get the idea.

Had breakfast in PBD.

And laughed about how none of us had actually slept the previous night.

Good night people. I'm overdue by a day now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?