The Bite
Chimy Changa

Oh Pudding

By Kington
I didn't get to see Queenie's little monster.

She woke up at 11 plus. And I woke up at 12 plus. Way way way too late to go see the pup.

--------------------------------------------

So the stuff is due soon. And I don't know the time. So I'm pitching ahead to one of my pets. Asking her to do a little recon.

I'm putting my hope in her.

Sigh. Even with my parents gone off for my sister's convocation. I'm not all alone at home.

Granny is visiting and my aunt and uncle is actually staying here to make sure I don't bring back any girls/drive the wrong cars/smoke any weed.

Sure thats fine and all since I don't do any of that *wink wink*

But since they're here...I can't drink. And I can't hop off anywhere too strange.

Screwed lah.

Oh and they speak cantonese only.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?