The Bite
Chimy Changa

Work Orders/ OMGWTFBFFBBQMCQLASERGUNPEWPEWCHEWNEW

By Kington
Day rolled by with good lunch. More crap. More scolding for falling asleep again. And seeing some very nitpicky men toy around with milimeters, grinding sets and an arc welder for 4 hours.

And then just about when I was really bored. Figuring I might as well go wash my face. And that things could not possibly get more daunting.

On the way back from the toilet. I heard a loud clap. I glanced around and I saw the eyes of all the women in the end of the factory that I hadn't really been to so far was staring at me and grinning.

I just thought "WHAT NEVER SEEN GOOD LOOKING GUY BEFORE AH?" and walked off. Then I figured "maybe they've never seen a young fella here before marh something of an oddity"

When we were leaving we just popped into the main circuit room to check the circuits. And I took a glance at all those ladies.

And I noticed "WTFBBQMCQ ALL CHECKING ME OUT AH? ALL STARING AT ME! ALL SMILING! Are they looking hair to shoes the sure fire signs of getting checked out?....Oh shit. That girl just played with her hair shamelessly flirtatiously...DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I'm not even allowed to go Bangkok. I'm getting shamelessly checked out by aunties. I'm holed up in a factory in the middle of nowhere which is in a district which is 45 mins from bangkok.

DIE LAH I WANNA GO HOME.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?