The Bite
Chimy Changa

Karma biting you in the @$$

By Kington
I've been having problems with my health a lot. And it seems to be precisely after I go out with a girl.

Which is bizzare. I think some jealous guy cursed me. That or one of my angry groupies.

30th June I ended up with severe muscle damage and some mental repair work to perform. From the night before. Was not easy.

Then I was taken to go pick up chicks. I ended up a cripple.

Soon after I was busy like mad and didn't see anyone for awhile except for Peggy and Yee Hwa. Which nothing happened.

Then I went off to see Pui Yean. I fell asleep on the floor and had a cold which has plagued me until now.

Then I went out with sweet ol'....Whoops I mean young Xinyan. Sorethroat for a very very long time.

So what was the last thing to happen? My hands got mauled. Shortly after I was drowned in a slew of work with scalpels without handles, extremely heavy boxes, super heating blowers and glue. I've got cuts all over my hands, which I've cauterized one by accident with the blower but I'm not really bothered cause I could've gotten more cuts if I had the skin of a pantywaist.....but I got stabbed by a box. Yes Wtf people. I got stabbed by a box and it got stuck deep enough to draw blood. And the freaking scalpels only cut me once!

Papercuts are deadly.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?