The Bite
Chimy Changa

No bomb!

By Kington
"Don't get hurt, don't fall down, don't trip, because if you get hurt no one is going to help you, no one is going to give you any sympathy and they're going to screw you for getting hurt in the first place."

Growing up with that kinda advice has always been....uhhh yeah you can guess.

"Everyone will be watching your every move waiting for you to screw up, so learn how to watch your own back."

"You gotta cover your own ass cause people will be setting you up. People are going to let you catch the shit."

I guess thats why people keep on coming to me. Some kinda natural stability I have. The shelter in the storm. Even when my life flips I'm still praised for the plans I have stocked or the new plans that I form.

Then the results flipped me like a ramly. And grilled me like a steak.(pardon the food analogy hungry lah)

So I backed up into my contingency plans. Long and complex.

They were all thrown out of the window by the very person who gave me the advice. And they sure hit the sidewalk hard.

Then a friend heard about things and took me for a walk and handed me a stick to use on random leaves to insanely destructive effects. He was wowed by my martial prowess. I'm deadly with anything 3 and a half feet long.

Another 2 kept checking up on me.

An e-mail from australia told me to cheer up.

When I called one of my "daughters" to inform her about something else she was also very concerned about my current state.

So I guess the first report that came out about me was pretty bad. But things cooled pretty fast.

So stop acting like I'm a bomb about to go off wei. I'm ok seriously. *jabs Li-Sheen* I'm not emo.*prod prod*
 

1 comment so far.

  1. ali awan 5/15/2009 12:33:00 am
    lovely pic

Something to say?