The Bite
Chimy Changa

Things to do

By Kington
Before I go:

Collect numerous house addresses.
See that dentist which I'm so bloody afraid of.
Get that jaw x-ray.
Get that chest x-ray.(I'm going to glow when I come back from the hospital)
Get that laptop. Fill it with the other European languages.
Get that visa.
Get that Visa.
Get that flight ticket.
Get that music from Eswhy.
Port the load from my desktop onto my future laptop.
Clear out most of the cupboards in the house.
Pack that soon to be near the weight limit bag.
Shop for thicker than normal clothes.
Load up on drugs.
Finish a few calculations. And not to forget pass them along.
Call Lesley.
Adjust some muscles.
Learn how to cook properly.
Select some tools.
Leave some things behind.
Buy tissue for people to weep at the airport.(just kidding la should't you guys go somewhere to celebrate after I ciao?)
SHOP!

And see all the monyets for the last time.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?