The Bite
Chimy Changa

Dark week

By Kington
Having an overtly "spectacular" week so far.

Sat had a nightmare..........OH BOY A NIGHTMARE!!!!! HAVEN'T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN A LONG TIME!!!!! OH JOY OH JOY!!!

I've been having really shitty sleep all week. I keep getting up at 5 glancing at the clock and then deciding to go back to sleep having really shitty sleep and waking up feeling wasted.

Today TUC main campus power failed so we had to run on generator.

'I think taylors forgot to pay their power bill"
"thats probably true"
"I sure hope they paid their water bill"
"That would really be hell"


Well life was pretty horrid today. Sweltering heat from no airconditioning.

Provoked the question.

Are we in hell?


So instead of further grumbling I shall parody my misery.


I was so down I forgot to irritate Eng Huat.

I was so down and tired I didn't hop up and down shouting "OMG IT'S STEPH WEI!!" when I saw Steph.

I was so down I forgot to cha Xin Dee.

I was so down I forgot to peep at other guys in the toilet.

I was so down I forgot to flirt with my editor.

I was so down I made the weights heavier at the gym.

I think I should quit I think I've just lost my sense of humour.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?