The Bite
Chimy Changa

And Now Because My Life Is Anything But Normal...

By Kington
I'm in the library computer cluster section. Yes that glass paneled wooden section filled with only coms(and people) at the back of the library.

But for now it's just me and this ain't too bad looking girl in a pink jacket and a pink shirt and jeans and heels. You know those short heels.

Oh wait. She blogging on blogger too. She's spellchecking now.
Jeez I invade people's privacy so much.

*sidetracks*Oh there goes that pretty girl I bumped into on the way to the toilet at 5:30.
Maybe I'll get her number someday?

I think the blogging girl is pretty annoyed by the super loud sound emanating from the direction of my headphones.

Eh she's laughing to herself. *leans forward* Got a lot of question marks in her post....
I'd bet it's an emo post but she's laughing.

Bugger I shook my wrist and teryanked off my headphones. Said oops and then she looked....Feeling guilty....But still going to post this.

Suddenly for lunch today Yee Cheng brought along Rachel. Now if you guys didn't know Rachel is one of the top girls from CHS that I've seen so far......

So behind her back every guy at the table got a double thumbs up and a big ass grin. And we all traded conspirational looks.

Then we started to eat. Being the only one with a translator between the ears but no translator in the mouth I didn't say anything all lunch. Apart from "uhhh dunno what to talk la?"

I smsed Yee Cheng saying if he didn't introduce I'd be just shaking leg. Then he introduced me.

"Thats Kington. He likes you." In mandarin.

Bugger. Then he cooked up some love triangle and she had a good laugh. I can't speak la bugger! BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND MA!

Then during econs I peeked over his shoulder.....

To: Rachel

Stupid la you....Why you didn't choi my friend during lunch?....Now he
sad....

HOI BUGGER MONYET. Then he sent the message.

Dahm funny la! After when I met her again at Kiosk we talked about the messages and I found out she's single and everything. FORGOT TO ASK FOR NUM BUGGER.

Ish next time....

Oh chubby library lady said we should close up now. Bye Bugger Monyets.....

----------

Hooked on saying that.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Janus995 8/18/2007 12:51:00 am
    Wah you stayed in the library until that late ah? Cool. I ciaoed at like 6pm.

Something to say?