The Bite
Chimy Changa

Tag Team!

By Kington
Tag from Steph/Yee Hwa (still can't make up my mind)"10 things I love."
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh Okayyyy 10 things I love........

  1. Ni Zhi Dao ma Wo Xi Huan Kan Ke Ai de Guniang. I like looking at cute chicks. (Desmond don't freaking count as one ok Kim)
  2. I'm a real bloody freak when it comes to bananas. I LOOOOVEEEE BANANAS SERIOUSLY! If it's plain. I like it. If it's chun I'll freaking marry it. No I'm not a monkey.
  3. When I'm bored you can see me just plucking random strings on my guitar looking for the right sounds. I like doing that a lot just building melodies out of nothing.
  4. I love the sound my camera makes that satisfying *click click* not the actual photo taking act particularly but the sound....
  5. I love good conversation from the deep and well thought to the crazy.
  6. I love small amounts of pain....Not like the pain I get from washing my wounds la but the little pricks of pain I get from a fresh wound. Not that I'm into hurting myself though.
  7. I'm hooked on music. Underground wild mad mad music full of heavy beats.
  8. I like staring at the stars. (company preferred though)
  9. I love economics! And I've even got a nice fun teacher Ms Chian!
  10. I love my friends. Duh if not I wouldn't do these tags.


Ok I tag..........

Suh Ming, Charlie, Cheeps(cause we know you like to talk about yourself), Sze mei, Li Yan(cause I think she beh tahan so many tags already), Lesley (cause I walked you to market), and all the people who read my blog and feel like doing this tag. Really sleepy right now can't think of everyone who as a blog you know?

Tag from Li Yan

Instructions: Paste the following on your blog and tagged people to answer the questions below. Have them tagged other people. Your tagged friends will answer the questions about you.

Ishhhhhhh difficult la skarly I get anything wrong she sure slap me 1.......



1. What is your friend's name?

Wong Li Yan

2. Jock, Geek, Prom King/Queen, Loner, Friendly, Flirtatious, Promiscous. Pick a word from the list that best described your friend.

No manly. So I put Friendly.

3. Choose 5 adjectives to described your friend.

Manly.(people used to say she more man than me)
Fast. (She shops dahm fast!)
Fun.(Dahm good sport in whatever we do)
Cheerfull.(rarely see her sad at all. Remember Li Yan don't cry turun harga la)
Open minded. (How many girls share dirty jokes with guys la?)

4. What colour do you think best associates with your friends?

I'm a bit colour blind la....But I think purple or black cause....I like black and I see you wear a purple dress a few times last time. But when we went out the other day you wear that fuschia dress though. Dunno le.

5. In 5 years time, where do you see your friend?

Across the table at williams yum cha with all of us lol.

6. Describe your friend's blogging style.
Lively sot sot and a lot of pics (bandwidth sucker)

7. Lastly I tag :

Steph ^^
Li Yan back lol.
Uhhhh Sze mei!
Suh Ming cause never kena tag before.
I think if I tagged any other people they might screw it up so never mind la.

-------------

Next up I hope I remember to write down that wierd story......

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?