The Bite
Chimy Changa

Bugger la. (not a bitching post)

By Kington
Ok.....Now I know the whole world is going to expect a post that is purely filled with bitching about exams.

YOU'RE SO WRONG! Sorta...

I'm instead going to bitch and apologise.

Exams are too near. It's right around the corner. As a result I can't kau lui. Ish. It's not because I can't handle both. It's because I'm afraid I won't be able to be "the good hubby" and play a proper role in the relationship. You know la new couples need to hear each other's voice everyday of the week for prolonged hours.

But I'm under observation now. I'm pinned to the table. If I don't do well enough in my exams and I don't get a scholarship(even if a partial one) my tertiary education is under serious threat.

So for now I'm going to have to apologise.
I know you're interested.
I'm turning a blind eye towards you.
And I'm trying to push you away.

And this has to continue until at least until I can get my studies sorted out. So can you please give me 2 months? Then my first major examination will be over. Then we'll pick off from where we left off. I'm sorry seriously but this is my only option. But if you can't wait for me. Then I guess I'll just have to accept it.

I'm sorry I'm not telling this to you in person. Because I'm afraid of how you'll react.

I've never acknowledged it until now either because I'm not sure how I feel about you but I've noticed all your hints. I've never really returned any signals but yes I've noticed it.

If you're interested.......And willing to wait and all....Could you hint again?.......In your usual style.......

-------------------------------------------------

Ok..........I'm prepared for the "you're so perasaan la" flooding the chatterbox and the comments.

My counterpoint for that is...........None of you guys even understand me enough to predict what I'm doing. So where is your proof that I'm perasaan. Hell bugger, not even a psychic would be able to guess whats next.

Instead I'd appreciate some "go after her la", "you can do it Kington!", "don't worry you'll ace your trials and AS" like comments.

Next post: Li Yan's tag.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?