The Bite
Chimy Changa

Can't Decide on a Title Really...

By Kington
Ouhhhhhhhhh....Ehhhhhhhhh...........

Past few days been a bit odd. Suddenly my life has come into the limelight for gossiping pleasure. But relax la Sarah I think it'll blow over soon.

On a side note.....I've just realised that Sze Mei can actually respond and handle my extremely specific and wierd crap. She actually gets it I think....

.......Makes you wonder what the Jewish Jangle Jorrel actually talked to her about until she could handle my crap eh?....

Just finished my lan exam earlier today and.......Those really were tips....I kinda expected them to be answers....Might have trouble passing again...

Bleh and so it has come to the conclusion that I should abstain from getting a girlfriend unless the girl really wants it -_-

Gan(Jayden) asked me "Go after her la. Why not?"

Cannot la brother. Right after this I'm going to a UK university skarly she go to Australia leh? She'll feel sad and all and we'll only get 4 months together every year. Don't wanna make her heartsick la.

True la I do have plans but...Nah don't wanna repeat last year's fiasco.

Worried la what happens if she's really not interested anyway. She's either really good at hiding her emotions or not interested. Either way risky la. Need more hints. Then again my time here is limited anyway....

So me and mah Muse were squatting down in the breeze. Chillin' and discussing my next move. My main man said that we shoulda' do some waithin see if she makes any more hints. But jeez life would be just so much easier if she just said something.

Then he smacked me "Hey you mofo what about the other girl?"
"Uhhhh sorry la I really don't feel anything about her. I don't really know what she wants from me either with so little contact between us..."
"Haih....Sit tight first la. Play the waiting game. Try to talk to her more. Try to give her more chances to hint if she wants anythin."
"Can we stop squatting down yet? My leg hurts. How bout the bench."
"Oh yeah sorry."
"So hows the wounds?"
"Not healing"
"Whaddya mean?"
"I mean look at it. It's hardened and it didn't scab over there's just this whole clump of hard skin there."
"Relax la maybe it's trying to heal from the centre first."
"Oh well."
"Anyway gotta study la for exams"
"All the best"
"Thanks"

I still find it odd I can actually have these strange coversations with something that isn't really there...
Is it just a reflection of the fact that I'll never really be truly ever be sane again?

Lack of time to study...
Twenty four oceans

Twenty four skies
Twenty four failures
Twenty four tries
Twenty four finds me
In twenty-fourth place
Twenty four drop outs
At the end of the day
Life is not what I thought it was
Twenty four hours ago

Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You
And I'm not who I thought I was twenty four hours ago
Still I'm singing Spirit take me up in arms with You

Twenty four reasons to admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses still twenty four strong
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?