The Bite
Chimy Changa

IT'S OH SO COLD!!!

By Kington
http://www.basicinstructions.net/ Really funny site....Can imagine Wei Yew laughing or writing for them.

Just walked to my car and moved it to taylors.

Looks like I'm alone today....Time to hardcore la I guess. Since it's just me anyway I think I'll ignore dinner and have it much much later at 9. When they kick me out. And tell me to go home. And get a life. And to stop looking so dead.

Cool.

Been raining all day today here at coll so it's awfully cold....

The day began with me waking up early. And spending 10-20 mins of just rubbing sleepy tears.

Eventually I slapped myself together and got fresh enough to drive to coll. When I got there I spotted Wai Yen so I talked to her. Funny girl...

She borrowed my ID in the end to get into the library promising to give it back to me by 12.

So then it was off to class. Perfectly normal and fine....Until 11 smth. It FREAKING RAINED! Like uhhhhh....Thats gotta be cold...So off to handle stuff. Crossing the road with my bag over my head.(mummy always said at least keep your head dry to avoid fevers. Or was it bad hair?)

Shorts soaked. Water seeping through the top of my shoes too. Never mind la not really wet just the shorts only.

Had lunch then walked back. Then I was busy wondering what happened to my ID(silly me forgot to take down her number or ask her to miscall me) until I spotted Jia Hui(not sure how to spell)

This tall lanky stylish pretty friendly...Ok I should stop before people start shooting me again. Anyway yeah she provided me with her number but I think I mumbled too much though because...

"Hey you know Wai Yen right?"
"Yeah..."
"Can you give me her number? She has my ID."
"Oh hold on."
"01X-XXXXXXX"
"Thanks. Oh how do you spell her name?"
"Jia Hui."*extends hand in friendly gesture*
*stone x stone = Stone kuasa dua* "Oh hi. Sorry I meant how do I spell her name."
"W-a-i Y-e-n"(I think about there she figured I'm partially deaf)
"Thanks."
"You are?"
"Oh sorry. I'm Kington. Thanks for the number seriously. I need to go library later."

Then I crossed over walked to the lockers and called her then eventually I found myself standing outside at the guardhouse near the ATM talking to Sze Mei.

"You know right...It's pretty cold...It's just us under this shade here....With the pitter patter of the rain...."

I think she gave me the Uhh Why Are You Emulating Jorrel look there and then.

Finally Wai Yen came and I got my ID back and told her some stories again. Me being full of crap and all...

Suddenly Pn Koh turned up and glanced at me. I was kinda taken aback and I didn't really see her face but I kinda dug into the old memory bank and recognised her.

"Hi teacher!"
"Oh you recognised me I thought you only had eyes for pretty girls."
"She's taken!"

Cha tou....Wai Yen nearly had a fit I bet.(laughing fit)

So when I finally got back to class....I had to sit around and try to dry off. Yes that includes my socks. Bleh.

So whats next on the social obligation list? Apologising to Jia Hui for being so rude. Even Steph-the-back-her-car-up-into-me-3-times-in-a-day-anie said that I was dahm potong steam.

Oh well I'm dry now so it's HAMMER TIME! I meant math time...

Bleh feeling gassy.

Listening to Stop and stare by One Republic. Anyone looking for music should download this song. Everyone loves it. But the band is just wayyy to underground...

On a side note though. I finally understood the meaning of being happy even in the face of it all. I can't remember the name of the pastor who said it...But I believe in his teaching that we should be happy no matter what happens. Isolated, alone, cold, bleeding, ignored and unloved by others it really is still possible to be happy. None of that happening apart from the cold and alone but I'm oddly happy though thats important right? Oh I also forgot to lock my car but nothing went missing. So it's really something to believe in.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?