The Bite
Chimy Changa

Tete-à-tête With the Muse

By Kington
"You seen frustrated"
"Ya think? You can see inside my head so why bother asking?"
"It's only polite......"
"Point taken"
"Feel like talking?"
"Your eyes are open but you're in a position you normally fall asleep in yet you don't have your thumb to your chin in your usual thinking position."
"I'm just really annoyed and frustrated at the same time"

------------------------

Ok I'm typing this in the library...Ok you see right....If a hot chick is talking loudly enough to bother me....It's ok.....But if the girl is ugly.....Ok thats too cruel....rating 3/10....BRING ME MY GUN! MY HEAD SPLITTING GUN! MY I POP 1 INTO YOU YOUR HEAD IS SPREAD LIKE JAM ACROSS THE WHOLE CAMPUS!

Blogging resumes.

EH a girl caught my cold as a knife dipped in alcohol then soaked in ice water stare.

------------------------

"Your leg?"
"Yeap. It stopped working again. It won't stop bleeding either. And yet I had to walk so far, wait scratch that...Limp so far and so quickly today. And Wei Yew even scolded me for being late."
"Asscheek"
"Yeap. And I don't think Jorrel was too happy about his birthday celebration either."
"Relax la you tried your best. You can't always predict whats Jorrel going to think or do or like right? He's nearly as big as a mystery as you. Except that most of his past has been revealed."
"Good point...But rugilah I didn't quite enjoy it either too much of it being rushed and underplanned. Plus the massive in the red, Plus all I got to enjoy was the movie, Plus not eating for about 17 hours."
"You really do like eating..."
"Yeah I like eating more after 17 hours of not doing it."
"Point taken."
"Monyet la things didn't go well. Wound changed colour too. Now I'm eating about 9 pills after every meal!"
"SWEET!"
"They're not drugs!"
"Oh darn. No wonder you still look sober."
"Had no voice too was kinda like modulating the air coming out of my mouth to create sound."
"Isn't that how speech is performed anyway?"
"With effort smartbag."
":P"
"How you actually say that is beyond me..."
"I'm not really flesh and bone like you so duh."
"Go sleep la refresh your mind and refill your tanks."
"Ish sien la you know la frustrated cannot sleep 1."
"Then go listen to 30 Secs to mars la dahm anger relieving. It's like having someone else do all the screaming."
"Good point."
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?