The Bite
Chimy Changa

It Rained

By Kington
"Happy?"
"What?"
"It rained last night."
"Oh yeah.....Right......."
"Yeah good enough. Sadly it didn't rain earlier though."
"Don't try to think about it next time. Just try to feel for it."
"Ok ok"

-----------------

New jacket!! DAHM HAPPY!!! I LOVE IT!!! MATERIAL DAHM SYOK!!!

Can't let go of it. So it's now draped around the back of my chair. And I lean back for comfort.....Mhmmmmmmmm........

Just used some scissors to take the dying skin off my leg again caused by last last week's accident. Scissors was sooooo sharp it cut my leg hair off. Ish.

And...........Finallly........................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA!- Yee Mun's birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SZE MEI!- The person who tried to bluff me's birthday.

Your next meal is on me. Just wait and see I'll pay for it you can't escape!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?