The Bite
Chimy Changa

You're One Messed Up Guy ^^

By Kington
"You're one messed up guy."
"I KNOW! DAHM COOL RIGHT!" ^^

That little snippet of last night's conversation has been on my mind a lot actually. If you're wondering Daniel Hon aka Bird said it.

And he's right? Everybody agree?

But he wasn't taken aback when I gave him the "V" sign. Shucks. I've just got no shock factor these days. Even Sarah isn't shocked by me anymore. Nucking Futs.

So I'm messed up. I used to be worse so I'm not bothered. I've even learned how to handle all the crap so I really don't care anymore. But I don't see why people are so buggered about it.

Chill la I'm fine seriously just sometimes I grow a bit wierd.

"You actually whine dahm lot."
"I know" [V]
"Which is dahm annoying."
[V]"Thats why I do it sometimes."

Still unfazed he continues on.

Ok la he's right. My voice tends to rise in pitch when I'm complaining but sinks like mad when I'm serious.

Ok la so I'll bitch less. I'll try to remember k? But you know la now exams happening so kinda strained. So yeah that explains the sudden increase in crap recently. Sorry guys.

But chill.......A NEW DAWN IS COMING! It'll be over soon. Once I get that long sleep I need....
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?