The Bite
Chimy Changa

Waste Time Ah...

By Kington
Normally once in awhile la. If I type a blogpost thats too personal I just hit Ctr+A(select all) followed by the Delete key.

Bleh just spent the past half an hour before I decided to move my car doing that.

So I'm back in the library. Blogging before I start the econs dive bomb again.

"Go study la and stop blogging."

Sarah said that earlier today. Lol why la pressure to update ka?...

Bleh so ok it's the first day of the week so I don't have a headache to justify my blogging today...But just a break?...

:) Why not?

Bleh still gonna blog anyway. Now for all those who have seen the crazy crap unfold last year. This year's repeat performance begins again now.

Everything apart from the depression. But looks like the black eyes. Distractedness. Inability to look people in the eye when talking. Shyness. Photophobia(fear of light). Restlessness *footshaking*. Sudden chest grabbing due to sudden pain. All of it is back. I think. Most of it. But who makes a checklist anyway?

Bleh even the internal biochemistry is falling apart. Yucky. But in place of last years depression. Nightmares have taken the centre stage. Yeap. I'm getting more REM sleep. But more nightmares. REM sleep is important for learning so I'm not going to complain yet....but nightmares are just nightmares....at least I haven't seen her yet.....I would wake up screaming.

Since I sleep in the hall....Waking up screaming is NOT an option. At least till I move back into the room.

Okayyyy back to blogging now. I mean studying.

-----------------

If you were creeped out by the morbidity of this post....

Don't be it's just another effect of my studying plan. I'm still happy really not down and emo-emo maybe a bit less happy but still good. So Sarah you can stop worrying about me really. I'm still in one piece.

On a side note. Just screwed mechanics exam. So been laughing all for the last period.

[Handing in paper] "Forgive us teacher."

LOL!!!

On another side note. The return of Kington's junk jar is back! FUN GALORE!

Note: Visitors from my room are free to pilfer the jar. But prior notice to emptying it is a must.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?