The Bite
Chimy Changa

Yawn

By Kington
Tired but don't feel like sleeping or doing any work.......

Kena cha through my chatterbox too. Not sure why the fella actually bothered to scroll all the way down too.

Been 11 days since I posted that and somehow things just sort of sorted itself out by falling into the place. I can't stop it now and things are going to happen.

Just goes to show again why the people close to me find it difficult to criticise my actions.

Such a cha just sort of rolls off the sleeves as maybe some angry person picking a fight or something. Even if the fella doesn't see my plan or thinks he/she sees my plan I never bother over these things because that response means....He/she's pulled the wool over his/her own eyes. Yawn. Weak punch.

Oh Pn Koh mighta been going to AC in case you were wondering. And yes I do get a kick out of emulating Jorrel.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?