The Bite
Chimy Changa

*shifty eyes*

By Kington
5.....4.....3.....2.....1.....BEGIN

BEWARE LONG LONG LONG LONG LONGGGGGGG POST. Next one could be longer. But the next one is a story again.

*whispering sound slowly being drowned out by the howling of air around cars*
[Eyes swivelling left and right not stop furiously in their socket]

"GOOD MORNING!!"
"FREAK LA YOU SO EARLY IN THE MORNING ALSO KACAU ME."
*music: A Day Late - Anberlin plays*
"It's all in your head man don't blame us."

*so let me get this straight*
*you say now you loved me all along*
*what made you hesitate*
*to tell me with words what you really feel*

"That song soooo doesn't mean Jack to me anymore."
"Good improvement. You heartless freak."
"Hey don't blame me man. Blame society. They made me the way I am today."
"No risk no gain k?"
"Oh so I'm the risk ah?"

[Gets off bed and washes face]

"Shit man I slept on my right hand."
"You dreamt about another girl?"
"Yeap what does all these things mean anyway? There was only the sound of my voice and the ambient noises but I couldn't hear her voice cause I couldn't memorise the tones of her voice."
"Probably nuts."
"Who gives 2 shits anyway I'm happy with my current level of skills."

[Buttering bread]

"So what are you going to do about that."
"Don't give 2 shits I'm the heartless freak remember?"
"I didn't even finish my sentence you're really really improving. But seriously what are you going to do about it."
"I don't care la I told you. I'm a heartless freak remember? I do everything out of chivalry. I don't feel any true happiness or sadness nor love nor hatred."
"Just like the philosophical argument for something that isn't human you know?"
"Who cares?"
"Emotions are just like the loose change of life. Besides I've got God in my life. I feel content, fullfilled, protected and having all that is and not wanting more."
[Sigh]"Up to you la. All the best on your Thinking Skills paper later today."
"I probably wouldn't care either but thanks."[Hums Michael Buble- everything]

Much later.

"Nice to see you've grown."
[Shock]"It's been awhile hasn't it."
"So what have you learnt? I've heard you've ripped your heart out and cast it away."
"Uhm...I've learnt a few things."
"Good good but don't forget your goal your path. Your Endline."
"I never will don't worry."
"You've come a long way. Who knew la that the person with a low EQ could become the thing you are today?"
"Who knew eh who knew...."
"But anyway good to see you're still doing fine and all but please try to be less heartless it's really quite saddening to know that we're the cause of things."
"Tch."
"Seriously we're sorry but it's all for the best."

Today at Campus City the guy preached about not needing anything apart from your relationship with God. He's right. Nothing lasts. But that special relationship will last forever. If you hang onto anything else. Eventually it gets worn where your fingers were. And it'll crumble in due time. Relationships, clothes, handphones, money, everything. None of it will last.

Gone, like frank sinatra
Like elvis and his mom
Like al pichino’s cash nothing lasts in this life
My highschool dreams are gone
My childhood sweets are gone
Life is a day that doesn’t last for long


Btw I'm still happy. And I don't have a girlfrind la DENG! SEI KEONG.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?