The Bite
Chimy Changa

Can't Attack What You Can't See Eh?

By Kington
Recently...I talked to the Bird about a foe which I can't detect. Someone I couldn't figure out. Using a whole bunch of clues and evidence it either points in a circle that I am my own enemy or the enemy is someone I don't know. Or it could be one of my close buds.

We talked about it. Recalled a few more facts. Dug around in his memory and my memory. And finally used the collected information in my head. I was so ready and willing to label my dear friend as a foe. Someone who even though I had no confidence in beating was my enemy in the situation.(don't ask me why I normally withdraw if my enemy or foe is someone I think I can't beat)

And I was ready to up the ante and cut loose some very old and potent stuff which would involve some heavy relearning...

But as the Bird so clearly pointed out. Either it's not the fella. Which all in all isn't likely as everyone knows that 1 thing about the fella. Or the information giver. Was soooooooo baaaaaaaddddllllyyyy misinformed.

Bleh. How did it ever come to this eh? Feel dahm pai seh la when I think about it. Even the bird could tell I was a bit malu in the car.(some people wouldn't probably notice right now the only expression I have when I drive on some days is when I'm trying to do a 3 point turn on no power steering)

Yer la. I was afraid of fighting an enemy I didn't know. Someone whos abilities and skills and possibly genetic advantages would rank waaaaaaayyyyyyy above mine. In my mind I was thinking as if I was fighting some variety of immortal or something extraordinary which rose far above the average man. Which is something I can no way beat. Let alone nick the "armor".

So I labelled one guy. And proceeded to build strategies around that guy.

Thank God la that Bird pointed it out. Coulda wasted a lot of time there.

So now I guess that I have to admit I don't know my enemy. And that is awfully unsettling.

But I've been through worse. An unknown group was announced itself as my enemy blatantly. One who claimed to have the means. I probably couldn't defend myself. And any attack made would have led me to running like a madman howling down the road. Or probably drawing weapons and telling others to run and get help.

I was unsettled initially. I even blogged about it actually. The panic was high. The fear was real. I was given a few protective measures. But only so much could be done. Things shifted. Freedom was tightened. And in the midst of it all we wondered why would they want this of us. And no one knew who they were.

We panicked. But we recovered. And now everything is back to normal. And we truly wonder if it was a conjob. But we're all still on 24-7 alert. In case...

Now yet again. I don't know my foe. My enemy. My antagonist. The unseen other hand preventing me from my goal.

So, Like the balance of trade chapter in economics. To combat deficits, you can attack your enemy as it is. But the condition is you must have enough information about your enemy.

So, like the alternative. I'll take the supply side policy. Improving myself so that my foes cannot attack me. And maybe I'll become like some kinda myth, something whispered among others, something that rises above the normal to be something called "Oh yeah man thats the bomb!" or just something awesome. And with that I think I'd become a living testament thats a bit more obvious to the Great Man Above who gave me His blessings. And the results would be awesome. A beacon showing this is His territory. Some kinda banner saying "pwnage!""1337!" "leet!" you know those He's the man kinda walking banners. Like I was wearing an A-board with his name on it.

I'd title this post "thank you Bird" but skarly the guy lagi ego. He'd lan yong me even when I'm not playing dota then. Ew.
----------

And oh yeah...I'll blog about it some other time but I'll say it first. Thanks guys.

Merci pour les souhaits d'anniversaire!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?